Major Account Executive I - Midwest Region
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion connect businesses and consumers through data, technology and analytics, to help build credit economies worldwide. We’re a leader in risk and information solutions within the markets we serve. We have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Preferred Location: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul/Upper Midwest
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years financial services sales experience.
- Experience establishing deep relationships with all key account players including an understanding of their purchasing criteria.
- Exhibited ability to cultivate accounts with significant potential. Effectively able to maneuver an organization through different lines of business selling the full TU suite of products across the customer life cycle.
- Engagement of subject matter experts as needed to collaboratively identify, sell, close and manage prospects.
- Demonstrates competency in key skills and behaviors (e.g. consultative selling, prospecting, and solution development).
- Consultative selling – earn the right to be a trusted advisor with your customer by understanding their mission critical priorities and being able to effectively match the proper TU solutions to solve their problems. Maintain key industry knowledge and best practices.
- Sales Planning – develop effective and thorough plans to win. Include the correct subject matter expert and executives when necessary. Develop a creative sales plan and update regularly.
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of large and complex client businesses.
We’d Love to See:
- Ability to grow current and inactive accounts.
- Individual contributor to a sales team. Acts autonomously and seeks guidance and direction only when necessary.
- Aptitude to identify and close cross-sell opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge of direct selling concepts and skills.
- Proactive analysis of client business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably business related or equivalent experience required.
- Previous demonstrated responsibility for achieving/exceeding the annual quota for targeted territory. Strong prospecting skills are a must.
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days, you will acquire deep understanding of TransUnion, the solutions and develop your go-to-market strategy identifying opportunities within existing accounts and prospects.
- Beyond 90 days, you will begin to execute on your identified strategy.
- Planning and implementation of sales to specific, major accounts/sales channel where cultivating relationships and identifying opportunities are critical.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.