Major Account Executive II - Channel Sales
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
TransUnion Healthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of global information and insights company TransUnion, is a trusted provider of Revenue Protection® solutions that prevent revenue leakage by helping over 1,800 hospitals and 500,000 physicians engage patients early, ensure earned revenue gets paid and optimize collection strategies. TransUnion Healthcare leverages extensive data assets, patented and peer-reviewed revenue cycle technologies and advanced analytics to uncover deep insights that help providers improve the patient financial experience, understand patient behavior patterns, reduce uncompensated care, maximize reimbursement and collectively recover over $1.0 billion annually in revenue. TransUnion Healthcare’s Revenue Protection solutions represent the most comprehensive suite of Patient Access and Revenue Recovery solutions in the industry and serve a wide range of hospitals and health systems, ambulatory and physician practices, government, healthcare payers, and healthcare partners and resellers.
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years of experience in Sales roles.
- Healthcare experience highly preferred.
- Critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Experience with CRM’s, Sales Force experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration or related field.
We'd Love to See:
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining relationships with key customer contacts to establish strong lines of communication.
- Experience managing leads throughout the sales funnel with the ability to own and manager opportunities autonomously.
- Proficiency managing contract negotiations with cross functional matrix support.
- Previous involvement reporting out KPI's to management and executive teams.
Impact You'll Make:
- The Channel Sales Representative will be responsible for providing tactical support to Sales Reps and supporting strategic partnership relationships.
- Driving sales quotas by providing phone based Partner Support, troubleshooting and problem solving with Partner Sales Reps in the field. You will source prospects and leads.
- You will become the Subject Matter Expert on all TransUnion Healthcare products along with understand pricing and capable of explaining pricing scenarios.
- Assisting new partners achieve sales volume targets after onboarding.
- Maintaining relationships with key customer contacts to establish strong lines of communication while supporting Account Managers with strategic partnerships.
- Advocating for customers by providing feedback received to Sales team to support informed strategic decision making.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.