Major Account Executive II - Enterprise Sales
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities while discovering their genius.
The Financial Services Enterprise Sales Group is in search for a dynamic Major Account Executive who will be focused on Enterprise Financial Services clients in the Midwest.
Beyond the traditional business of furnishing credit reports for consumer lending, TransUnion Financial Services provides financial institutions with innovative data and analytic solutions to better grow and manage customer relationships. We offer a broad array of products customized to each aspect of our clients’ business: credit risk management, marketing segmentation, fraud and ID management, collections and credit decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in credit data and analytics. Our team represents a dynamic blend of financial services industry experience and credit expertise.
Location considered will be in the Chicago area.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in customer relationship management and tenured sales experience in financial services or credit industry.
- Ability to drive revenue deployment within client base inclusive of protecting and defending current revenue and building out pipelines for new revenue opportunities.
- Significant credit risk, marketing analytic operations, or big data analytic experience will also be considered. Other useful experience would include generic risk and marketing analytics. Vertical contacts in Card, Auto, Consumer Lending and Mortgage.
- Superb communication skills to all levels of the buying organization including C- level executives.
- Demonstrated presentation skills are a must for this position.
We'd Love to See:·
- A 4-year college degree required, preferably with business focus. Masters a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and other software applications, with the ability to understand technical products and solutions.
- Analytic experience and demonstrated strong acumen in applying analytics to solve client business issues and challenges.
- Ability to travel approximately 30-50% of the time.
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide sales and critical thinking expertise for existing financial service accounts with significant potential for additional revenue opportunity.
- Lead external client engagement and planning process with client to guarantee client acknowledgement of key business drivers and recommended TU exploration and resources to strategically address issues and opportunities.
- Strategically engage, assess lead and facilitate all subject matter experts to identify, sell close and manage existing projects in a collaborative manner.
- Initiate and contribute to internal client planning process in order to prioritize and manage opportunities and sales engagement initiatives.
- Proactively conduct regular account conversations with USIS business units about all customer related matters. Responsible for high client satisfaction results with all TU project deliverables.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.