Account Executive II - Healthcare
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· An environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· As an Account Executive for TransUnion’s Healthcare group, you will use your sales knowledge and hunter mentality to drive new revenue for the fastest growing business unit in TransUnion.
What you’ll bring:
· Requires bachelor degree, with healthcare industry experience preferred
· Must have at least 7+ years of experience in direct outside/Inside sales or equivalent position
· Frequent and regular travel is required within sales territory
What we would love to see:
· Proficient in lead generation software, SalesForce experience a plus
· Requires excellent written and verbal communications. Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to bridge business and technical environments, and ability to build professional relationships.
· Demonstrated proficiency in sales and full knowledge of the product line and its applicants is critical
Impact you’ll make:
· Individual contributor to a sales team. Large key accounts or accounts with significant potential. Measured against revenue plan. Acts autonomously and seeks guidance and direction only when necessary.
· Direct sales to all viable hospitals including large complex customers.
· Contacts are typically net new business clients.
· Plans & implements sales to specific, very major accounts/sales channel where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities and new business development skills are critical.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.