Major Account Executive II - Strategic Accounts
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Location preferences: East (Philadelphia, PA; Wilmington, DE or NJ) or Midwest (Chicago, IL, Minneapolis, MN or Cincinnati, OH)
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in customer relationship management and tenured sales experience in financial services or credit industry.
- Significant credit risk, marketing analytic operations or big data analytic experience will also be considered. Other useful experience would include generic risk and marketing analytics. Vertical contacts in Card, Auto, Consumer Lending and Mortgage.
- Superb communication skills to all levels of the buying organization including C-level executives.
- A 4-year college degree required preferably with a business focus. Masters a plus.
We'd Love to See:
- Demonstrated presentation skills are a must for this position.
- Ability to understand technical products and solutions with proficiency with Microsoft applications and CRM's such as SalesForce.
- Analytic experience and demonstrated strong acumen in applying analytics to solve client business issues and challenges.
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time.
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide sales and critical thinking expertise for existing Tier I account with significant potential for additional revenue opportunity.
- Lead external client engagement and planning process with client to guarantee client acknowledgement of key business drivers and recommended TU exploration and resources to strategically address issues and opportunities.
- Initiate and contribute to internal client planning process in order to prioritize and manage opportunities and sales engagement initiatives.
- Proactively conduct regular account conversations with USIS business units about all customer related matters. Responsible for high client satisfaction results with all TU projects delivered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.