Major Account Executive - Insurance
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 4-year college/university degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the Personal and/or Commercial Lines Insurance industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and effective listening skills.
- Successfully interact with C-level executives, upper management and technical customers to present solutions and resolve critical business issues.
- Ability to effectively create and execute a sales plan, manage a pipeline and forecast revenue to increase market penetration.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to handle concurrent projects.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively in a team environment.
- Awareness of TransUnion core solutions.
- Understanding of the legislative environment and compliance related issues and procedures in which TransUnion and the Insurance industry must adhere to.
- Ability and willingness to travel 75%
Impact You'll Make:
- Responsible for increasing revenue and growth plans in an assigned geographic area for TransUnion’s Insurance division
- Use industry knowledge and business intelligence to create and build customer connections with C-level and VPs of Personal and Commercial Lines Underwriting, Pricing, Product and Analytics insurance carriers.
- Identify opportunities for product development for the Personal and Commercial Lines industry and work collaboratively and creatively with Management, Product Managers and Analytics to build on data to drive product or service enhancements.
- Maximize account penetration by developing a territory plan which includes market assessments using quantitative and qualitative data to assess weaknesses and opportunities with tracked results.
- Lead Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP) by securing internal resources, scheduling team conference calls, delegating assignments and coordinating responses to ensure TransUnion meets or exceeds customer’s expectations.
- Solve client problems, diffuse escalated matters and provide documentation of issues and root causes for future issue avoidance.
- Build and leverage relationships with other TU departments, including legal, accounting, operations and other sales groups to meet the needs of the insurance carriers.
- Proactively research and stay abreast of industry changes and drive education of the Property and Casualty industry to other team members.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.