ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
We are seeking a data-driven manager to join our Success Management team.
The ideal candidate has a strong background on building programs that drive product adoption and is passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences while helping businesses achieve their goals. Candidates must be highly motivated, possess a data-driven customer first mentality and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. ActiveCampaign’s Manager, Customer Success will lead a team of up to 10 Customer Enablement Specialists serving our SMB customers in North America.
As a manager on our Customer Success Team at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a team that is focused on executing scalable strategies that drive product adoption, increase revenue retention, and create advocates with more than 130,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and proactive guidance from our team to execute their business goals. We pride ourselves on creating impactful experiences for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Assist in designing and implementing data structures that effectively assess customer reach and engagement to accelerate product adoption
- Establish and communicate clearly defined team and individual performance goals to ensure productivity and quality of the team’s customer interactions
- Ensure continuous customer lifetime value improvement through impactful experiences, product adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Define and execute initiatives to minimize time to value for customers through strategic use of programmatic outreach to over 100,000 customers
- Develop, implement and review reports and tools to track performance and trends in order to provide recommendations on changes and improvements
- Collaborate with business partners in sales, marketing, finance, product, and engineering to ensure alignment on customer-facing initiatives and team goals
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve our customer engagement, experience, and goals
- Dedicated focus on the professional growth of your team members driving a learning-driven employee experience
What is needed:
- Proven experience with data management at scale
- 3+ years experience in leading customer-facing teams
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and Looker or other business intelligence tools
- A strong aptitude for learning technical software products including ActiveCampaign and app partners in the marketing and sales technology space
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Background of post-sale experience with consistent track record of exceeding retention quotas and improving product adoption
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.