Manager, Partner Sales Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
In this role, you will be providing sales & business operations support to the ACE (Alliances & Channels Ecosystem) Global Partner Director teams, inclusive of 16 of ServiceNow's Global Elite Partner Managers. You will be responsible for managing a team of 2 Specialists that support the 'run the business' activities and reporting while you provide strategic guidance and governance. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Global ACE Operations.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide monthly, quarterly, ad hoc and pro-active Partner & Sales metrics to the ACE leadership teams
- Develop Global Monthly & Quarterly Partner Business Reports in collaboration with Partner Directors & VPs
- Lead Annual Quota Setting for the G16 Global Directors, including: provide metrics and create targets with G16 VPs, create plan types, identify all users and manage data submission within planning tool
- Perform pipeline review sessions with leadership
- Act as trusted business partner to multiple VPs & Directors
- Work cross-functionally with internal & external business stakeholders including but not limited to the Compliance, Legal, Sales Operations, Orders, Partner Operations, BI, IT, & GTM Strategy teams
- Participate in projects of all sizes that aim to optimize core business objectives of the ACE teams with accuracy and scale
- Communicate appropriate policy and best practices to ensure understanding of internal policies and guidelines
- Act as Sales Operations Subject Matter Expert and be a core stakeholder in the creation of the Tech Alliances program for existing and new strategic partners, working with C&P Operations Transformation team (Customer & Partner)
- Develop and drive system enhancements supporting the Partner Operations team & ACE teams
- Understand and communicate timelines of new enhancements, upcoming updates, system changes, etc
- Manage a team of 2 direct reports, including 1 off-shore in India working PST hours
- Team Duties include day-to-day support for multiple Directors, providing recurring and ad hoc reports, managing weekly Pipeline Commits, engaging on projects to enhance data integrity and reporting, and are the Subject Matter Experts on the Global Elite partner ecosystem
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 4 years supporting Partner or Sales Operations, in a Partner / Alliances & Channels organization is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience working with data analytics tools, providing actional insights
- Strong understanding of CRM & reporting systems and their integration to each other to ID process/system gaps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work daily with Sr. level business partners
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently ideate solutions and prioritize tasks to meet all business needs
- Team player with a positive attitude who is comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills needed to manage & manipulate data (functions & formulas)
- Experience working remotely
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time for yourself and your team
- Advanced skills creating executive level, visually appealing, presentation documents
- Previous management experience is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.