Manager, Solution Consulting- Financial Services Vertical at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Solution Consulting (pre-sales) organization is a vital and well-respected part of the sales eco-system at ServiceNow who set and expect high standards regarding interactions with prospects and customers and also internally, with a focus on performance.
Due to rapid growth we are seeking a Senior Solution Consulting Manager to lead and manage a team of highly experienced Presales Solution Consultants. The manager will have strong influencing and networking skills in order to connect the team to the outside world and ensure that the region is appropriately represented at an Area level. The manager will also bring the gravitas and experience to coach and develop senior individual contributors.
- Driving growth of the business in line with corporate goals
- Review resource alignment, SC workstreams/engagements activities, planning for specialized coverage for all major sale activity areas (direct and indirect)
- Participate as a stakeholder in territory reviews, resulting in exceptional customer intimacy of the key opportunities and validate the pipeline.
- Previous experience of mobilizing talented teams to sell to business people, outside of IT in major verticals
- A thorough understanding of the SaaS market space, the provision of cloud solutions and a full working knowledge of services from a business perspective.
- Being recognized as a strong leader by your peers, direct line reports and the organization
- Provide real time coaching leadership to the field pre-sale advisory solution consultants, focused on supporting all sale activities in the sale district assigned.
- Extensive experience and demonstrable track record of leading exceptional talent
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of exceptional Solution Consultants
Win as a team
- Build an effective network across all areas of the company and develop deep relationships with sale counterparts.
- Demonstrable evidence of coaching, mentoring and leading a team of highly valued individual contributors
Grow team and self
- Attraction, retention & development of key employees
- Enabling the team and diversifying the portfolio into our defined accounts
- Coaching the team to retain and upsell in key focused accounts
- Drive recruitment, hiring, development and retention of exceptional Advisory Solution Consultants to fill staffing requirements within a defined territory
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with Regional Sales Director to develop effective GTM strategies.
- Lead Pre-Sales team focused on achieving tangible customer outcomes.
- Create Pre-Sales individual and team development plans.
- Lead cross functional teams to achieve common goals; internally and externally.
- Be a player-coach when required based on needs of the team.
- Act as executive Pre-Sales contact within strategic customers.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Understand needs of regional sales organization and develops executable plans for achievement.
- Develop team according to demands of business and according to individual professional goals.
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline.
- Communicate effectively. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Be comfortable coaching, mentoring, and leading individuals and teams.
- Have executive presence.
- Experience in Financial Services
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.