At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
We are currently seeking a talented Manager to join our Corporate Strategic Growth team to help manage and grow partner influenced revenue. This role will be based out of Chicago. You are someone with significant experience building alliances and driving new sales opportunities.
Core to this role is managing strategic partners to drive significant growth. This role will support West Monroe’s overall relationship with strategic partners including executive alignment, execution and achievement of planned business outcomes.
You’ll be part of a team in how it grows -and how much fun it’s having - as it has in the quality of the work we deliver. We enjoy our startup culture, and place high value in face-to-face time with our colleagues and team every Friday when we are not working with clients, partners or our teammates. As a Manager at West Monroe, you will help set the direction for this growing organization.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying, developing and managing strategic partnerships aligned with our industry and functional go to market growth plans that can drive leads to West Monroe
- Working with various West Monroe Directors and Business Development Executives to drive partner influenced services revenue partner pipeline management, sales pursuit management and material creation
- In partnership with our industry and functional teams, driving partner-influenced services revenue, mind-share with partners and within West Monroe
- Socialize established partnerships to internal stakeholders to gain greater engagement and ultimately opportunity creation
- Lead the development of, and manage, joint business plans with strategic partners
- Establish a regular cadence around pipeline and quarterly business reviews
- Establish alliance agreements, as required, including teaming agreements, go-to-market agreements and other 3rd party agreements
- In collaboration with various partners, research new prospects, new contacts, and map/segment the national marketplace; and manage and grow contacts
- Identify potential cross sell opportunities within existing clients
- Attend industry conferences to introduce West Monroe to new prospects and understand the latest industry trends
Here’s what you need to bring to the table:
- 8+ years professional experience
- 5+ years of Channel and/or Alliance creation, business development and management experience
- A passionate and self-directed leader to drive revenue and growth with partners and generate new demand for West Monroe’s services
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and revenue generation quotas
- Ability to achieve an annual influenced revenue target
- Experience in creating, developing and implementing a partner model and program to create a strong ecosystem in which to grow and expand
- Cultivating new and existing partner relationships, building a structured pipeline with a focus on strategic, durable partners
- History of fostering relationships with stakeholders, senior leaders and partners
- Experience in technology services, management consulting or Big 4 consulting
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and an ability to interact, be credible, facilitate discussions and drive outcomes and commitments at the C level
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills with proven experience successfully articulating complex business and technical concepts to both senior level executives
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities, projects, and partners concurrently
- The ability to generate thoughtware and new innovative ideas related to partner offerings and serve as the point person between Marketing, Social Media and Visual Design (whitepapers, blogs, events, webinars, etc.)
- Upbeat, positive, transparent and engaging with a natural skill for developing professional relationships
- Operates with high integrity and credibility in the eyes of key individuals with whom s/he will work
- Growth-oriented, assertive and action-oriented, yet a team player who seeks and acts on input from others
- An understanding of partners and partner management, and experience and knowledge of both the services and software industry
- Experience in developing successful integrated marketing campaigns leveraging communication, lead generation, events, sales support/tech content development, and customer programs is a plus
- Strong project, program and change management experience
- Strong negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player in coordinating and driving sales processes
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Membership and participation in business community associations
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.