Mid-Market - Account Manager at iManage
Being a Mid-Market Account Manager at iManage means…
You will be focused on Mid-Market Law Firm opportunities (typically defined as firms with 400 users or less). As an Account Manager on our team, you’ll own customer engagements end-to end, from prospecting and qualification to close.
You will help increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area and own all account management functions. In this quota-carrying role, you will be a high performing sales professional who has a history of achieving sales measures in a performance driven organization (Cloud preferred). You’ll meet with customers on a frequent basis, and ensure we understand key stakeholders, top initiatives, and their overall satisfaction with iManage solutions.
iM Responsible For…
- Developing and executing on account plans to deliver on revenue goals
- Managing a strategic sales cycle: prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory
- Creating and delivering sales forecasts, updates and share best practices with the rest of Sales
- Achieving sales results by understanding key business drivers, potential customer challenges, and relevant industry knowledge and trends
- Acting as a subject matter expert on iManage solutions for mid-market law firm accounts
- Maintaining account information in Salesforce.com with key contacts being discovered and kept up to date
- Managing revenue delivery expectations and accurate forecasting
- Responding to incoming leads, assigned leads from Business Development (BDR) team, and customer inquiries
- Working with renewals team as appropriate
- Developing GTM plans, and pipeline building activities with key partners (campaigns/cadences, events, measurement, etc.)
- Developing activities for BDR team to enhance market awareness
- Traveling up to 40-50% of the time
iM A Good Fit Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales and account management experience (legal technology experience a plus)
- 3+ years of Cloud experience
- Complex enterprise selling experience calling on IT
- The ability to perform a high-level product demonstration
- A proven track record of success in managing and growing a book of business
- The ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- A self-motivated and driven attitude and can work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- A highly coachable, eager to learn and growth mindset
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.