The Bringg Alliances team is a strategic group, set to dramatically impact company growth in the coming years. We’re on a mission to expand Bringg Alliances as they become a scalable source of pipeline generation, broaden and augment our product offering, add differentiating value and ease the access to Bringg capabilities by making them available in relevant ecosystems!
With several programs in motion, we’re excited to hit the ground running and trailblaze the Bringg Alliances ‘21 Path. This year and beyond, velocity and scale are top of mind across our channels, and the team is off to the races!
- Lead and scale Bringg’s co-sell channels in North America
- Execute and scale our joint go-to-market strategies in alignment with program’s and personal KPIs
- Support in partner’s ’ recruitment process - identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Serve as partner champion internally and serve as liaison between partners and internal teams
- Support in partner’s ’ onboarding process
- Support other activities and initiatives as part of the Alliances team
Skills / Experience Requirements
- US Based
- 4+ years in Alliances/ business development positions - must
- Experience building, driving and scaling successful referral & co-sell channels at SaaS (Enterprise facing) companies - must
- Background in Supply Chain and/or Retail e-commerce - Advantage
- Proven ability to generate revenue through partnerships
- Deep understanding of different partner’s KPIs, GTM and organizational models
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing, positive and energetic personality - Strong relationship-builder, initiator
- Self motivated and independent
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Team player with a winning approach that flourishes in a fast-paced environment