Partner Operations Lead - Chicago at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for an experienced individual who will oversee a regional partner success pod & work with our cross-functional teams on managing key partnerships across our clinical & research workflows.
In the last month, others in this role have…
- Directed a regional portfolio of clinical & research clients and been the primary point of contact for all matters related to the needs of these existing partners.
- Coached a small team of customer success representatives to achieve common goals
- Measured and reported key performance metrics for your assigned portfolio to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Partnered with the Commercial team to transition and on-board a new client.
- Made tough priority calls and trade-offs to balance critical client needs with business resources & initiatives
- Received an email from a satisfied customer you went above and beyond for
- Lead a complex, cross-functional project or program; including scoping, generating buy-in across teams, identifying risks, solving multi-level problems, communicating across the organization, and delivering to the client
- Advocated for company roadmap additions & alterations given client feedback & needs
- Contributed to the development of marketing and sales enablement collateral
- Run training sessions for new team member
- Discussed new business opportunities with existing customers
- Identified areas of process improvement and presented potential solutions & their associated feasibility
- Learned something new about cancer research and care
A good candidate:
- Has experience in a client-facing role in a healthcare technology company
- Has a proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Is highly organized and systematic, with superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Is persistent, resilient, and gritty
- Is a powerful & persuasive communicator with a strong ability to motivate and influence others
- Has the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships; up, down and across
- Has superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has a tenacious appetite for success
An ideal candidate also:
- Has experience at an oncology, genomics or management consulting firm
- Possesses an Advanced Degree in Business, Public Health or Science