Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry!Who We Are
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Cisco Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking platform in the world, with products and a technology architecture that’s changing the landscape of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality!What You Will Do
A Partner Solutions Architect will have the unique opportunity to interpret the technical vision of our most strategic channel partners and define Meraki’s technical pre-sales strategy for these accounts. Own key relationships with technical stakeholder from these partners, liaise with Meraki channel, sales, and other systems engineering teams to execute on initiatives that you design to grow the adoption of Meraki products.Qualifications
- Drive rapidly growing revenue for our most strategic partners through technical engagements, solution development and technical training activities
- Design high-level, detailed consultative solutions and provide technical pre-sales coverage for selected channel partner accounts
- Build, demonstrate and document technical solutions that showcase the full capabilities of the Meraki Platform
- Understand and articulate Cisco's cross-architecture product strategy, and use this knowledge to facilitate better collaboration across multiple Cisco teams and execute on the partner’s vision
- Work with Cisco’s regional and global partner organizations to drive prioritization of resources and development of strategies to further enable technical sales
- Coordinate and conduct technical enablement training and service creation workshops for partners that highlight Meraki Platform solutions
- Experience with designing or deploying wired and wireless networks, including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLAN's, 802.11, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in technical pre-sales, post-sales or product management roles (solutions architect, systems engineer, sales engineer, network engineer, product manager, etc.)
- Deep and broad industry knowledge of the partner and vendor landscape within the region
- Knowledge of networking or software industry sales cycle, and validated negotiation techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to multitask and set priorities
- Experience with object-oriented software development languages, Python, Java, C/C++
- Ability and willingness to travel 50%
Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.