Partner Success Manager at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:32 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
We are seeking a Partner Success Manager to develop, nurture, and expand existing enterprise-level bank partner relationships. This individual will be responsible for relationship management, serving as the bank partner’s trusted advisor through all stages of the customer lifecycle. We are seeking a candidate that has proven success in developing strategic relationships in large organizations and is familiar with technical product development. This role will proactively engage in the day to day management of the account, including strategic account planning and customer success issue resolution. This role will work directly with product, legal, operations, marketing, finance and the executive team to manage the growth of one of our largest clients. This position is designed for an experienced Partner/Customer Success Manager who provides strategic, creative and technical guidance, strives for customer success and satisfaction, and interprets and leverages customer insights to drive optimization and continued platform growth. The ideal candidate will have past experience working with large, complex organizations in the banking or SaaS technology industry.
If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you'll work on
- Own the management of key partner relationships
- Act as trusted advisor to our customers by aligning customer goals and business objectives with the Amount product roadmap
- Advocate for the Amount platform to customers, driving feature adoption and optimization initiatives
- Oversee the health of the relationship while identifying opportunities for expansion/upsell
- Ensure clear and timely internal and external communication regarding the health, progress and vision for the client
- Partner with the Amount Product organization to project manage key partner initiatives from ideation to delivery
- Handle all client-facing communication and partnership governance
Who you are
- Previous Partner/Customer Success experience in a SasS company preferred
- Professional experience in banking, financial consulting or demonstrated command of retail credit markets
- Proven track record in developing and growing client relationships
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at the executive level
- Experience with project management, task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
- Experience with BI tools and/or familiarity with SQL and comfort with data a plus
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago office when it is safe to do so.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description