Partnership Account Coordinator
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allow our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to the site and mobile app daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens and millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As the Partnership Account Coordinator, you will assist our team with the strategy and execution of partnerships throughout the entire sales process lifecycle. You will develop and direct comprehensive marketing campaigns, strategic campaigns, and integration optimizations across various current partnerships while maintaining and growing each partner.
This position focuses on building successful relationships with multiple teams internally and externally and will ultimately take a lead on the sales lifecycle including the execution of for all partnership deliverables and the contract renewal processes.
- Work with senior and executive levels of management both with the customer and internal to the company to drive revenue, strategy, vision and focus
- Responsible for revenue projections for top strategic affiliate partners. Position must prepare, analyze, and present monthly status reports to management team. This includes involvement in preparing upcoming sales budgets by discussing goals and trends with the strategic affiliate partner
- Responsible for managing the entire relationship with the top producing strategic affiliate partners
- Assist and advise marketing strategies for strategic affiliate partners, based on their specific needs, to increase sales by utilizing our new technologies, functionality, and product lines
- Analyze industry sales trends and educate each strategic affiliate partner under direct management
- Independently provide feedback and strategic knowledge to improve sales with strategic affiliate partner
- Responsible for the retention, contract negotiation and contract extensions of the top managed partners in the account portfolio
- Provide technical support for all managed partners for site integration and enhancements as well as support for customer issue resolution
- Must have a grasp of the "big" picture for the company and the customer. Ability to map specific tactics to address the overall strategy and direction of the customer and the company
- Responsible for resolving conflicts with strategic affiliate partners which may result in a financial payment
- Work with internal personnel and the strategic affiliate partner prior to launch on integration setup to achieve strategic affiliate partner branding needs. This includes site design (custom or template), creative design, and call center branding needs
- Identify ways to improve overall platform functionality based on strategic affiliate partner needs for all product lines. Drive and sell customized solutions within the company to ensure customer receives their specific requests, when possible, in a timely manner
- Evangelize the technology, solutions, and services to strategic customers and serve as a champion for the customer internally with technical and project teams
- Have a thorough working knowledge of the contractual agreement and terms between the strategic affiliate partner and the company
To be successful, you'll need
- Four years of college education or previous work experience
- Strong relationship selling background and focus
- Experience in managing high demand customers
- Proven "executive level" business acumen and a track record of working with senior leadership, including C-Level executives
- An intense attention to details such as billing, contract terms, commissions, etc.
- Strong management and leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office products including Power Point and Excel
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first, elevating your team and ownership over outcomes
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans… and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606