Growth with a Purpose
ShoppingGives began in 2015 as an organization to do good and make an impact. We build products to address the expectation for change. We exist to create impact on every purchase, and we believe that micro-actions lead to macro impact. Every day we help retailers, no matter how large or small, give back to the causes that their customers are passionate about. Through everyday purchases, we get to watch the world around us become better one transaction at a time, and we think that’s pretty incredible. Our impact is enormous and why we are growing with a purpose. We know it’s best to Invest in Tomorrow, Today. That means we don’t skip any steps while planning or default to the solutions we are comfortable with - we research tomorrow's leading technologies and how they can benefit our products.
Mission of the role, what you get to do:
As our Agency and Partner Development Manager, you will “Be the Change'' by introducing our products and creating alliances with agencies and enterprise and technology partners resulting in channel and lead development.
- Practically, this means you focus on building co-op marketing initiatives and other marketing initiatives, creating supporting content and training, and generating opportunities through partnership activations.
- You will optimize and run our process to engage, train, and develop ongoing relationships that encourage our partners to send us deals while also managing deal flow back to our partners.
- Our people Go For the Galaxy, and you as this leader must ensure our partners are stakeholders in the outcomes, including retailers and ShoppingGives.
- You will act as a Best Friend is to maximize potential - for our partners, this means working to understand what drives their business and how we can make them the hero to their customers.
- You want to continually optimize our system for Partner success and acquisition – resulting in enthusiastic introductions of ShoppingGives to our partner’s clients.
- Ultimately - this individual is accountable for increasing inbound leads of more qualified retailers leveraging our partners.
- As our Partnership Manager, your primary goal is to identify potential partners, form alliances to turn them into partners and be accountable for all Agency & Partner Development results.
- The Partnership Manager is a prospecting and partner management role.
A successful person in this role has a bias towards action. This is primarily a marketing role.
Key Requirements- What you will bring to the team:
- 2+ years in Channel Development role. Agency experience preferred
- Advanced analytical knowledge of digital marketing
- B2B marketing and/or training to VP level or high-level decision-makers
- Demonstrated ability to present to both individuals and teams effectively.
- Identification and/or creation of marketing initiatives
- Participation in the creation of co-marketing campaigns
- Facilitating Training (e.g., webinars)
- Public speaking experience
- Professional experience with commerce platforms such as Shopify, Big Commerce, Salesforce Cloud Commerce
- Experience co-selling with outside partners
- B2B VP+ level selling
- HubSpot CRM
- LinkedIn SalesNavigator
Compensation and Benefits
Shopping Gives offers full or partial benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance. Three weeks paid vacation, 401k, Financial Advisors, Paid Volunteering --- and if you’ve read this far - Employee Options are part of every full-timer’s compensation package. We offer an Employee Assistance Program, Transit, and Identity Theft benefits - even a discount for your Pet’s Health Insurance. Just like most startups - we game, work out, happy hour, and take in the occasional sporting event together.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago within a couple of blocks of Union Station and a short walk from every EL line.
EEOC Statement: Shopping Gives is an equal opportunity employer. Shopping Gives does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.