Payments Solutions Consultant at CCC Intelligent Solutions
CCC is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC's principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Are you an insurance professional, or consultant with insurance experience, with entrepreneurial drive? CCC has an opportunity for you to make an outsize impact on a new line of business. We are building a platform to enable seamless digital payments between all parts of the CCC ecosystem, including insurance carriers, repair facilities, consumers, and more. We are looking for a Payments Solutions Consultant to help us grow our payments product into new categories and drive adoption at our customers. This role will report directly to the VP of Payments and will have direct input in structuring and refining how we go to market. So, in addition to consulting and sales skills, the successful candidate will enjoy flexing into different areas to help grow the business.
- Present payments products to customers online and in-person,within-depth product demosandanengaging pitch
- Partner with account managers and sales consultants in various markets to introduce payments products to a wide range of customers
- Identify the customer's payments needs and propose a solution with CCC products
- Negotiatecustomer contracts to maximize value for both the customer and CCC
- Collaboratewithproductmanagersandsoftware developerstoincorporatecustomerfeedback into our products
- Educate the broader salesorganizationon payments products
- Generallypitch-in to help with whatever it takesto help the Payments team to succeed
- 5+ years ofprofessionalexperience
- Experience ina sales role or supportingthesalesprocess
- Knowledge ofinsurance claimspayments processes and systems(e.g.claims management systems)
- Ability to travel 25%of the time to see customers,once it is safe to travel again
- Cancommunicate clearly and concisely, whethercrafting an email, speaking on a video call, or presenting to a room full of people
- Creative and technicalproblem-solvingskills to overcome hurdles in the sales process
- The opportunity to work on something new andmeaningfulto the business
- Comprehensive benefits including healthinsurance, 401kwith match,generous paid leave, andmuch more
- Varied workresponsibilities as part of a new and growing business
- The chance to learn thegrowingInsureTechindustry
- Competitive base salary andbonus
We love it when people of diverse backgrounds join our team. We encourage peoplefrom all races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, and physical abilitiesto apply.