Presales Solution Consultant-Customer Workflows at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
As a member of our Solution Consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting our Customer Workflows product sales. In this role, you will have an opportunity to influence revenue growth for one of the company’s most strategic product lines with support from sales, product management and the executive team.
What you get to do in this role:
· You will work in Customer Workflows, one of ServiceNow’s fastest growing business units
· Support product sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team
· Lead discovery workshops to determine customers' challenges and give product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
· Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
· Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and provide additional value
· Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
· Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
· Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows
· Experience creating customer value across several customers in many industries
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 6+ years of pre-sales, solution consulting or sales engineering experience in a SaaS environment (CSM, Service Cloud, Customer Experience, CRM) preferred
· Ability to provide compelling presentations and product demonstrations both virtually and in person, with travel, when we get back to face-to-face meetings
· Creative problem-solving skills with a flexible mindset and a desire to work in a fast-paced high growth organization
· Demonstrated ability and desire to quickly learn new technology
· Ability to actively listen to customer requirements and provide a solution to address the customer’s business issue
· Eagerness and willingness to learn
· Proven ability to live up to commitments while maintaining integrity and focus on details
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business or Technology is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.