ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As a member of our Solution Consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting the Employee Experience, Customer Workflow, ITX Solution Sales. You will help guide revenue for one of our products with the support and partnership of Sales, Product Management, and the executive team. This is a hands-on technical consultant who can go wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Consultant is a technical consultant with the advanced ability to develop, position and provide product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales goals for an assigned territory.
- Support product sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers' challenges and give product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Guide strategic programs in top accounts such as customer journey sessions for roadmap and outcome agreement
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and guide additional value
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows
Supporting ServiceNow’s Federal Sales Team, as a Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting the sales effort, including product customer requirements gathering, product configuration for demonstrations, and participation in marketing events. Good customer service skills, the ability to learn quickly; along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address customers’ business issues.
What you get to do in this role:
· Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Med/SLED customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
· Demonstrate the Employee Workflows suite of products, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and virtual (Zoom or MS Teams)
· Maintenance of your own demonstration environment(s); therefore, need to be technical enough to configure the solutions in order to meet with your prospects and customers use cases
· Responding to Request for Information/Proposals
· Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security, etc. and be able to communicate clearly to business and technical decisions makers
· Stay current on completive analysis and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors
· Be a ServiceNow Employee Workflows subject matter expert and help support marketing events such as user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
· Help develop and deliver programs that enable our Field Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of Employee Experience for HR Service Delivery, Safe Workplace, Workplace Services Delivery and Legal Services delivery on the ServiceNow platform
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years Pre-sales experience, HR Service Delivery and/or Shared Services experience would be advantageous
Healthcare, State and Local and/or Higher Ed experience desired
· Proven pre-sales skills: excellent communication skills and ability to articulate the meaning of employee service management as well as the key drivers for employee experience transformation in a way that’s compelling and memorable
· Passionate about evangelizing our capabilities across internal communication platforms
· Ability to establish credibility with executives, business decision makers, and technical influencers
· Self-starter / driver; ability to effectively complete tasks and projects with minimal supervision
· A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel (approximately 50% regional travel, once we return to the workplace)
· Ability to bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives and successful outcomesAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.