Product Line Sales Manager - ITBM
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide subject matter mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, and challenges.
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight.
- In partnership with assigned Account Executive and Solution Consultant, present our Project Portfolio Suite (PPS) solution directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars.
- Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels to drive an effective customer experience.
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize PPS solution presentations and value proposition.
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of solution and service based sales experience within a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) or Application Portfolio Management solution provider (CA, HP, Oracle, Microsoft) or related high technology business environment
- A strong understanding of the Project Management, Agile, Dev/Ops market and related business processes
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Willingness to wear many hats to win in the market against stiff competition
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system
- Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) market, a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred
- Travel required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.