Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is looking for a Product Success Manager, within the Intellio Labs team, with the responsibility for building and managing a Product Success function for Intellio Labs’ largest product, Intellio DataOps, to ensure clients using the product achieve business outcomes and maximize product value. The Product Success Manager will also be responsible for partnering with Line Consulting Account Managers to engage directly with clients, manage support needs, collect ongoing feedback on the product for continuous improvement, and provide documentation / training to clients.
We expect the Product Success Manager to leverage a variety of technical skills, soft skills, and industry knowledge to contribute to the success of the Intellio Labs team. S/He must be able to learn quickly, have very strong interpersonal / client relationship management skills, and have exceptional communication skills to ensure Intellio DataOps clients are satisfied with their use of the product and promoters of West Monroe overall. This individual will be given ample opportunity to define and grow the Product Success function for Intellio DataOps by developing best practices, processes, customer retention/growth targets, and more.
- Act as the product liaison for both currently engaged and post-implementation customers of Intellio DataOps across both client and West Monroe Professional Services resources
- Build relationships with assigned clients, be available for questions about the product, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Become an expert in Intellio DataOps and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Intellio DataOps effectively and finding value in the product’s services
- Build and manage to a proactive success strategy with assigned customer accounts, focused on alerting and managing the customer, consultants, and product engineering teams of any potential issues well in advance of their transition into a blocker or critical outage
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to the Product team
- Manage new version release and roadmap communication, content, and cadence to ensure customers have a clear understanding of new features and upcoming improvements
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Product Account Manager, Customer Success, or Customer Support
- Strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Ability and desires to learn new technologies
- Ability to understand and articulate data engineering and analytics concepts
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.