Professional Services Associate - Chicago or US Remote
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic Associate Consultant that has a passion for delighting customers by delivering winning strategies and solutions. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC activities. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a new business function and having a direct impact on driving customer implementation and adoption.
What you’d achieve
- Support post-implementation customer professional service requests end-to-end including requirements exploration, project management, solution execution, and completion
- Provide ongoing subject-matter expertise and Risk Cloud product advice to help our customers grow and mature their GRC program over time
- Support customers who are building additional applications on their own by providing guidance on design and build best practices
- Strategize with customers on how to effectively make changes and updates to existing applications
- Assist our customers with ongoing end user training and change management
- Serve as an extension of our customers’ teams when needed to help with ongoing administrative, configuration, and content update needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other LogicGate teams throughout the customer journey
- Partner with the Implementation Services team to ensure a smooth handoff of the customer experience from onboarding and implementation to ongoing partnership
- Support the discovery of additional customer needs and partner with the Customer Success and Relationship Management teams to drive additional customer investment in LogicGate professional services
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Relationship Management teams to directly impact the success and growth of our customers
- Share feedback and intelligence with the Product and Development teams to identify new potential features/functionality and influence our Risk Cloud product roadmap
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and become a trusted advisor throughout each professional service project
- Listen intently to customer pain points and connect their needs to Risk Cloud product features, with a heavy focus on value creation
- Become an expert user on the Risk Cloud platform and effectively speak about the product and our out-of-the-box content and resources, both within LogicGate and externally facing
- Conduct highly effective meetings with customers over web conference
- Assist with implementation of new internal processes for the Professional Services team and provide suggestions for process improvements
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in management consulting, risk advisory, or sales engineer roles
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit preferred
- Passion for SaaS applications – ability to understand the value and limitations of the Risk Cloud platform, front and back
- Self-starter mentality – manage changes in schedule on a week-to-week basis to support other areas of the Customer Success and Services function when project work is light
- Great people skills – ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Ability to be agile and get quickly up to speed on a customer’s business and current presence in the Risk Cloud platform to effectively problem solve
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- A drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems and then effectively communicate and demonstrate how Risk Cloud can help
This job is eligible for remote work in all states with the exception of Colorado.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Benepass debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker, etc.)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $156M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid - an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built-In Chicago's list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2021 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020!
LogicGate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing LogicGate employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices reopen, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at a LogicGate office.