Since our inception in 2009, Foursquare has been a leading force in changing how location information enriches our real-world and digital lives. As a location intelligence company, Foursquare is comprised of two well-known consumer apps, Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm, as well as thriving media and enterprise products. Our B2B offerings include Places API and Pilgrim SDK (for developers), Pinpoint and Attribution (for marketers), and Foursquare Analytics (for analysts.) With more than 200 people across our offices in New York, San Francisco, and in sales offices around the globe, we’re dedicated to our trailblazing mission—enriching consumer experiences and informing business decisions with location intelligence.
About This Position:
Foursquare has built a world class sales organization with a mission of reinventing the way marketers connect with consumers using our accurate location data which powers our Pinpoint product. Our trading team is responsible for the management and optimization of media campaigns using programmatic buying channels and platforms. In this role, will be responsible for setting up, trafficking, optimizing, and monitoring media campaigns across multiple advertising channels. Analyzing data and identifying behavioral trends will also be key components of the role.
This position will be based in our Chicago office.
- Campaign management: set up, monitor and optimize campaign performance across multiple DSPs
- Troubleshooting: Help to decipher reporting inconsistencies with 3rd party ad servers and external data sources. Identify serving issues, inventory quality opportunities, and other hurdles in executing seamless and successful campaigns
- Team collaboration: work with the trading, sales ops, account management and sales planning teams to help plan, execute, and report on media campaigns
- Reporting: use Datorama, Asana, Salesforce, SQL and other tools to track, analyze and optimize media campaigns
- Insights: Dig into campaign performance to look for insights to share with clients and use for campaign performance improvements
- Cross-functional communication: work with engineering, product management, sales, and analytics to identify opportunities for growth and product enhancement
- 2-5 years managing online advertising campaigns, working with ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Working directly in DSPs to traffic and manage campaigns
- Experience with combining and analyzing large data sets
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail
- Self-motivated team player
- Comfortable in a high-growth startup environment
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.