Regional Access Control Sales Manager at Motorola Solutions (Remote)
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) is a global leader in mission-critical communications and analytics.
Access Control Manager (ACM) is physical access control from Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, for enterprise-class installations, designed to help you focus on securing your people, property and assets, while giving you the flexibility to respond to alerts wherever you are. It seamlessly integrates with ACC software to provide you with a powerful and unified security solution that helps you proactively monitor and secure your sites.
Motorola Solutions recently announced the acquisition of Openpath. The acquisition reaffirms our commitment to being the leader of video security and access control products.
Openpath’s access control solution makes businesses more secure with multi-factor authentication, enables a contactless entry experience and can be easily scaled and managed due to its cloud-based architecture.
This role will be responsible for covering Maine, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- Present Motorola’s access control portfolio consisting of ACM and OpenPath highlighting our key differentiators to targeted channel partners and end users throughout the assigned territory.
- Prospecting new business by developing relationships with key decision-makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and report on account activity
- Support Motorola’s access control sales activities in the assigned territory by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for products and services
- Finding and developing new markets and determining the net need with end-users through channel partners.
- Support the territory leaders in establishing quarterly and annual sales objectives for the assigned territory
- Track sales activities using lead and project tracking software databases.
- Collaborate with colleagues including Business Development Managers, Inside Sales, Sales Engineering and other Motorola sales business units to support new and existing customers.
- Identify, target and onboard strategic system integrators in a given territory.
- Make joint calls with integration partners to add value, further develop relationships, uncover new opportunities, and help increase revenue for partners.
- Support Motorola business units as access control portfolio subject matter expert in pursuit and sales of end to end video security and access control solutions.
- Work closely with technology partners throughout territory to uncover new opportunities.
- Provide ACM and OpenPath product training
- Conduct ACM and OpenPath product demonstrations
- Communicate key information on new products, announcements, and promotions
- Execute and support regional marketing events
- Develop and maintain healthy opportunity pipeline
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs. regularly.
- Must be able to travel as needed including visiting customer sites and performing site inspections.
- 5+ years of Access Control sales experience
- Physical security solutions experience
- Strong technical acumen and ability to speak towards our products and solutions
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and developing collaborative relationships
- Strong understanding of our go-to-market strategy and sales philosophy is required
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills are required, and candidates must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Proven funnel development through aggressive prospecting
- Functional understanding of Microsoft and Google Apps, especially Excel/Sheets
- Exceptional presentation skills required
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn and demonstrate new software at a high level
- Travel extensively throughout your assigned territory as required. We would expect this to exceed 50% of your time (this may include travel on short notice from time to time)
- Having an established client base in the assigned territory is a plus
- Have a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract (you may be required to provide your driver's abstract from time to time) and be able to drive your own vehicle for travel within the assigned territory
- North American travel, including travel by air, will be required from time to time
- Valid Passport for international travel
- Candidates must reside within the territory
Location & Travel Requirements:
Candidates must be based in the Territory. Approximately 50-75% of regional travel is required. Majority of travel within the territory will be by car, but some national & international air travel can be expected for tradeshows and sales conferences.
- Bachelors Degree with 5+ years of sales experience in security solutions or 8+ years of sales in security solutions
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.