Regional Sales Manager, Access Control - Upstate New York at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewAccess Control Manager (ACM) is physical access control from Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, for enterprise-class installations, designed to help you focus on securing your people, property and assets, while giving you the flexibility to respond to alerts wherever you are. It seamlessly integrates with ACC software to provide you with a powerful and unified security solution that helps you proactively monitor and secure your sites.
- Promote and market Motorola access control products and services within the assigned territory.
- Support Motorola’s sales activities in the assigned territory by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for products and services.
- Support the territory Regional Sales Director and Senior Sales Director, North America, in establishing quarterly and annual sales objectives for the assigned territory.
- Conduct sales calls, schedule local promotional work, and track sales activities with channel, end user and distributor opportunities using lead and project tracking software databases.
- Source, qualify, and manage: VADs (Value Added Distributors), Integrators, and VARs (Value Added Resellers).
- 4+ years of video security solutions sales experience
- 4+ years of Access Control sales experience
- Physical security solutions experience
- Strong technical acumen and ability to speak towards our products and solutions
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and developing collaborative relationships
- Strong understanding of our go-to-market strategy and sales philosophy is required
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills are required, and candidates must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Proven funnel development through aggressive prospecting
- Functional understanding of Microsoft and Google Apps, especially Excel/Sheets
- Exceptional presentation skills required
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn and demonstrate new software at a high level
- Ability to travel weekly to territory (~50% of territory travel)
- Having an established client base in the assigned territory is a plus
- Ideally residing in Upstate New York [preferable near I-90].
- Ability to travel weekly to territory.
- Candidates must be based in the Territory. Travel will be up to 50% of the time. This travel will be within the territory; no air travel is anticipated.
- Assigned territory: Upstate NY stopping at Westchester County
- 4+ years of customer-interfacing security surveillance selling experience.
- 4+ years of Access Control sales experience.
Travel RequirementsOver 50%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.