RFP Specialist - Senior Proposal Writer
Who we are
Origami Risk is a wildly successful Enterprise Software as a Service company growing at an exceptional rate. Origami has been consistently ranked the #1 Risk Management Information System (RMIS) in the industry’s most comprehensive studies for the past 5 years. Founded by industry veterans committed to bringing new ideas and advanced features to the RMIS market, Origami Risk’s innovative software is designed with the latest technology and a focus on performance and ease-of-use, is supported by industry experts. It features powerful workflow, advanced reporting and analysis tools, and intuitive features to improve productivity and better manage Total Cost of Risk—saving our clients time and money and enabling them to be more successful.
Making a Difference
We have an immediate opening for a RFP Writer to join our growing Sales Operations team. The position will ideally be based in our Chicago, Atlanta, or Denver office.
- Manage the RFP process from inception to submission
- Develop a project plan for each RFP including deliverables and assignments for all involved colleagues
- Utilize our RFP tool to maintain a library of responses
- Become knowledgeable of business objectives of prospects, our product and service offerings, and develop expertise in our value proposition
- Coordinate with sales professionals to ensure successful completion of RFPs
- Respond to all RFP questions
- Develop and assemble all documents necessary for RFP response
- Oversee the printing, binding, mailing and distribution of each RFP
- At least 1 year of experience responding to RFPs
- Ability to take ownership of project delivery, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to create visually appealing documents
- Compelling communication skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to effectively problem solve
- Capacity to learn our software and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Pro and similar tools
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
The successful candidate will not only demonstrate strong communication skills, but also have the ability to work independently, and possess intelligence and drive. Risk management or insurance experience is preferred.
A successful candidate must have the aptitude to learn quickly, apply new technologies, and must be able to work in a self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
US Work Authorization Required
Origami Risk is a drug-free work place. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V