Risk Solution Sales Executive at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. We make work work better for people. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. It is because of this mission that we were named the most innovative company in the world by Forbes in 2018.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Risk Solutions Sales Executive will be responsible for market success of ServiceNow’s Risk and Compliance products. This product is built on ServiceNow’s market leading platform and creates a single source of truth and engagement that allows processes across the enterprise to execute with uniform information.
You will be responsible for communicating the risk and compliance value proposition to prospects. You will develop a strong partnership with your designated Account Executives and Solution Consultant to provide a comprehensive and compelling message across all industries within your region. You will focus on targeting your risk and compliance message to specific customer needs and will focus on being a trusted advisor to our community of customers and partners. Finally, you will represent ServiceNow at local and regional events to drive your message into the broader market.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide subject matter mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, and challenges
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- In partnership with assigned Account Executive and Solution Consultant, present our risk and compliance solutions directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize risk and compliance solution presentations and value propositions
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers and partners
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5-7 years of sales experience for risk and compliance products, ideally with a focus on products with leadership status in the Governance, Risk, and Compliance and Integrated Risk Management Markets.
- Preferred domains of expertise include:
- Corporate Compliance and Oversight
- Risk Management (Cyber, IT, Operational, and Enterprise)
- Audit Management
- 3rd Party Risk management
- Privacy Program Management
- Business Continuity, Resiliency, Crisis Management, and Disaster Recovery
- A strong understanding of the integrated risk management market and integrated risk related business processes.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to help define a new market and differentiate us from historical approaches.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with CIO / CISO / CRO / CCO / CFO at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system.
- Works well in a team environment.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.