Sales Coordinator at Green Thumb Industries (GTI)
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:30 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 13, 2020
About Green Thumb Industries:
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, incredibles and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 95 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,400 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
About the Role
The Sales Coordinator is a key partner and support team member to our entire sales organization. You will partner with sales and operations to keep our business humming as we continue to scale. You’re analytically and technically inclined and can manage, administer and improve our sales systems, processes and policies. You know how to work cross functionally across many teams and are ready to chip in to ensure success for all of GTI!
- Support Sales Managers & Sales Associates on any and all initiatives and responsibilities as needed across our sales systems, business analysis, forecasting, incentive compensation and leadership reporting
- Act as lead point of contact for sales analytics requests, improvements and troubleshooting
- Responsible for processing orders to ensure on-time delivery, checking orders/invoices, and confirming manifests
- Create, manage, optimize, and maintain records, reports, dashboards, workflows, and sales process best practices
- Build and maintain key operational reporting and streamline ad-hoc reporting
- Continuously review and make recommendations for current processes and programs, to ensure efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year of experience in sales, business operations, or analytics role
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel including the ability to create complex formulas, pivot tables etc for eary turn-key sales use
- Experience in an inside sales role or supporting role preferred
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com or sales software systems is highly preferred
- Experience building documentation for processes and systems
- Ready to develop and improve the sales process to maximize output and efficiency
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved to receive an Agent badge
At GTI we believe that our corporate community should be a reflection of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity across race, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, religion, experience, and thought—not only because it is right, but because it makes us better. Our mission—the right to wellness—informs our commitment to champion economic opportunities in communities disproportionately affected by the war on drugs through employment and community involvement. GTI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We can't wait to meet you.
Read Full Job Description