Sales Development Lead (Chicago) at Enfusion
!Sorry, this job was removed at 8:47 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 17, 2020
We are hiring for our demand generation team, the Sales Development Lead is a vital role in the growth at Enfusion Systems.
In order to fuel growth, we’re building out a world-class Demand Generation team. That presents a unique opportunity for this role to become part of a dynamic team and learn one of the most in-demand skills in marketing.
We are seeking a highly motivated and tech-savvy individual to join our team.
This role reports to our head of demand generation and works in hand in hand with the global sales team.
The individual in this critical role is one of the first contact points for prospects and will set the tone for the sales cycle by setting appointments for Enterprise Sales Representatives.
Given a set of target accounts and verticals, the SDR will use a combination of research, personalized cold emails, and cold calls to connect with specified personas within targeted accounts and verticals. The SDR will assure a firm handoff to an Enterprise Sales team member to achieve his or her monthly opportunity quota.
You’ll learn about marketing automation, CRM’s, digital marketing, analytics and much more. In fact, joining the marketing team is an opportunity to fast track your career in sales or marketing with Enfusion systems.
Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You'll Do
- Research targeted personas within the Enterprise sales team’s Top Accounts to ensure effective conversations
- Send personalized emails and make outbound calls to targeted prospects
- Achieve or exceed goal for sales qualified leads and sales accepted leads (in both quantity and quality) and ensure proper handoff to Sales to assist in growing the revenue of the company
- Proactively learn Enfusion products and services, competitor products, and industry
- Offer pertinent resources (white papers, e-books, infographics, relevant blog articles) to prospects in an attempt to foster a relationship and increase education in the early stages of the buying process
- Maintain strong relationships with sales team through clear communication and follow-up
- Support various marketing activities to contribute to strategic efforts
- Leverage Enfusion tech stack and other relevant tools such as LinkedIn and Pardot to keep track of targeted contacts and manage daily activities
- Meet with your assigned Sales Reps and establish expectations of your partnership
- Qualify outbound opportunities and collaborate with Account Executives for a smooth customer experience
Who We Need
- 1-2 years of experience in a lead generating role or sales
- A passion for learning
- A high work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Sales experience an advantage
- You’re entrepreneurial and highly commercial
- Knowledge of a CRM or database is an advantage
- Microsoft office / Google package
- Must have a good sense of humor
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
Read Full Job Description