Sales Development Representative at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next position as a Sales Development Representative, you have a passionate for inbound lead qualification and outbound prospecting moving leads into and through the sales funnel and setting up sales qualified appointments. You are held accountable by daily activity and call metrics along with monthly/quarterly quotas. You are excited about the product you are representing and have the grit and tenacity required while succeeding in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an aggressive, energetic, self-starter. You are a highly effective communicator both internally and externally to customers, prospects and partner. You have track record of over-achievement, a positive outlook, proven and demonstrative hunting capabilities with the ability to think strategically. Your style is considered consultative in nature and your process allows you to clearly understand the prospects business needs and help provide the solutions.
What you’re most excited for:
- Evangelize project44 to prospects and qualify them for the sales team
- Respond to requests from inbound leads in timely manner and conduct qualification calls
- Book meetings for qualified prospects with the sales team
- Collaborate and iterate on inbound emails and messaging
- Target and prioritize prospects within our CRM for re-engagement
- Efficiently use Salesforce to research accounts, identify key contacts and reach out (cold call) to prospective customers
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience in demand gen or cold call sales in enterprise software, SaaS or logistics
- Competitive nature - should be eager to learn and win.
- Direct experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Solid communications skills - both verbal and written
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- Strong analytical thinker
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.