Be part of an innovative organization by joining one of the country’s fastest growing companies that is reshaping the supply chain industry, and was identified as FreightWaves top 100 in 2020.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the ambitious hunter going after key stakeholders at Global 1000 companies. In this role, you will qualify inbound leads, prospect key accounts, and be aligned with a geographic territory across a diverse set of verticals to follow-up on general inquiries. As a driver of annual SaaS subscriptions, you will be responsible for following up on leads and guiding customer conversation.
- You will prospect into Global 1000 organizations via cold-calling, email, and networking
- Creatively research targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Communicate FourKites vision and value proposition with Sr Level Executives such as C/VP/Director level decision makers, using value-based selling techniques
- Be a subject matter expert on the FourKites suite of products, as well as competitive landscape via website, online webinars, and marketing information
- Handle objections and pivot conversations with tact and professionalism
- Partner closely with experienced Account Executives and Solutions Consultants to provide the best value to prospects and customers
- Input and maintain account data effectively and efficiently in SalesForce
About the team:
The Sales Development Representative team is made up of driven, courageous go-getters. They all have a tremendous work ethic and don’t get discouraged by rejection. They challenge and support each other to be the best at what they do. In a challenging market, they continually find creative methods to obtain information and identify serious opportunities. This team is the tip of the spear and fuels our sales organization through hard work.
Who you are:
- Proven sales experience, with ideally 1+ years selling B2B technology
- Curious and hungry to solve our customers' supply chain needs
- High call courage and ability to build rapport quickly with new contacts
- Tech-savvy with a passion for SaaS applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Coachable, adaptable, and achievement-driven with a hunter mentality
- Experience working in the supply chain/logistics industry is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.