LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the owner of the early stages of the LogicGate sales process. Through primarily outbound prospecting, you will work to fill the sales funnel by identifying promising leads, qualifying them, and setting them up with meetings with our Account Executives. Our platform, Risk Cloud, is a technical and complex SaaS product and our Sales Development program is designed to give you an introduction to the fundamentals needed to kick-start your career in sales.
Once city guidelines and LogicGate policy allows for our office to re-open, Sales Development Representatives will have the option to choose to work full-time in our Chicago office or hybrid (2-3 days in office, 2-3 days work from home).
How you'll spend your time:
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, email, and networking while utilizing various information sources
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting touches
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Proactively build knowledge in company product and understand competitive landscape via researching websites, online webinars, and marketing information
We get excited about you if you have:
- Proven sales experience. You will ideally have 1+ years of sales experience selling B2B technology.
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value.
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch.
- A tech-savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back.
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, offerings like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, because you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
Not familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.