If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) is a global leader in mission-critical communications and analytics.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Our technology platforms in mission-critical communications, command center software and video security & analytics, bolstered by managed & support services, make cities safer and help communities and businesses thrive. At Motorola Solutions, we are ushering in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions recently announced the acquisition of Openpath. The acquisition reaffirms our commitment to being the leader of video security and access control products.
Openpath is a leader within the access control industry. Openpath’s access control solution makes businesses more secure with multi-factor authentication, enables a contactless entry experience and can be easily scaled and managed due to its cloud-based architecture.
- Be a hunter. Cold call/email leads.
- Understand the technology and business structure.
- Aggressively prospect and qualify potential clients generated through outbound calling, email initiatives and attending appropriate industry events defined by sales management
- Generate your own sales targets via research, industry articles and specific targeted verticals defined by the sales and marketing strategies.
- Keep current with industry trends that are relevant to targeted vertical markets
- Have a technical understanding of and ability to articulate and demonstrate Openpath’s products and value proposition
- Possess a strong phone presence and superior communication (written, verbal, and interpersonal).
- Perseverant; works hard and handles objections well.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Salesforce.
- BA/BS in business or marketing preferred
- Thrives in a competitive team-oriented environment
- Strong organization and administration skills.
- Professional, friendly and positive disposition.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Commitment to company vision, mission and values.
- Willing and able to contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Energetic, eager to learn, can-do attitude.
Motorola Solutions is a U.S. Federal contractor and must comply with the recent U.S. Government Executive Order requiring that Federal contractors ensure that their U.S. employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, Motorola Solutions requires all US employees, even those working from home, to be fully vaccinated unless entitled to a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a qualified medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation prior to moving forward with the recruitment process. As a part of this process you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, an offer for employment will not be made.
- Bachelor's Degree or 1+ year experience in sales, customer service, or retail
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.