Sales Development Representative at PEAK6
Our mission is to make finance fun, simple, and social while building meaningful relationships between financial institutions and their communities.
Zogo is currently seeking a focused and goal-driven full-time Sales Development Representative to join our team. Zogo has reached 100+ financial institution partnerships in the last year and a half because of our fast-paced, goal exceeding, and team-oriented attitude.
Zogo is looking for candidates that want to set themselves apart from their peers by playing a critical role in a fast-growing fintech company.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll gain hands-on sales and marketing experience, sharpen your communication skills, and work with a cutting-edge company full of passionate, hardworking people. At Zogo, we want everyone to be empowered to reach their financial goals — and we need your help to make it happen.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Sourcing new partnerships through multichannel outbound marketing efforts
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- Preferred 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Check out our app on the App Store and our website at zogofinance.com.
*Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, PEAK6 has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to a hybrid office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
PEAK6 currently requires all employees as a condition of employment to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to regular testing. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. PEAK6 will also require proof of vaccination and/or testing. PEAK6 will also consider requests for exemption from these requirements as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.