Sales Development Representative
FourKites is hiring a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing Sales team! This ideal candidate will be tenacious, with a tremendous work ethic and a hunter sales mentality. You’ll be working hand-in-hand with Marketing and Field Sales to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Be an integral part of our success story while having fun doing it. We’re looking for results oriented individuals who strive to be the best at what they do, while being surrounded by like-minded people that will challenge and support you.
In this role, you will qualify inbound leads, prospect key accounts, and be aligned with a geographic territory to follow-up on general inquiries. As a driver of annual SaaS subscriptions, you will be responsible for following up on leads and guiding customer conversation. This experience is a great platform for someone to learn about this industry and advance their career, while working in an innovative, agile, and rapidly growing environment.
- You will prospect into Global 1000 organizations via cold-calling, email, and networking
- Creatively research targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Communicate FourKites vision and value proposition with Sr Level Executives such as C/VP/Director level decision makers
- Be a subject matter expert on the FourKites suite of products, as well as competitive landscape via website, online webinars, and marketing information
- Handle objections and pivot conversations with tact and professionalism
- Partner closely with experienced Account Executives and Solutions Consultants to provide the best value to prospects and customers
- Achieve or exceed goals of 75 cold calls daily and 12 qualified opportunities monthly
- Input and maintain account data effectively and efficiently in SalesForce
- Proven sales experience, with ideally 1+ years selling B2B technology
- Curious and hungry to solve our customers' supply chain needs
- High call courage and ability to build rapport quickly with new contacts
- Tech-savvy with a passion for SaaS applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Coachable, adaptable, and achievement-driven with a hunter mentality
- Experience working in the supply chain/logistics industry is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to [email protected]