Sales Director, Risk Solutions at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are looking for a motivated thought leader to drive the growth of our Risk Solution Sales GTM team focusing on the West region. This leader must be a driver who loves building teams and businesses. This role requires great interpersonal skills to work cross functionally, as a trusted advisor to both the go to market field sales, pre-sales, customer success and partner organizations, as well as, with our product development and marketing teams. Your influence can have a far ranging impact. This is not the kind of opportunity that presents itself very often.
As a thought leader of our Risk Business , you will have a major impact on our future success. While customers have extended ServiceNow to digitize their internal business processes for years, this is a relatively new and exciting market focus for ServiceNow. We sit in a unique position to help our customers manage the risk of their digital transformation. Members of this team will have the opportunity to continue growing this business from a solid foundation to a multi billion dollar line of business, along with support from the business unit, executive staff, and GTM teams. Individuals applying for this role must be entrepreneurial and self-driven with a passion for breaking into markets and creating something new they can be proud of.
As the Director of Risk Sales, you will be responsible for helping to develop our go-to-market strategy and supporting strategic sales growth. You will share your knowledge and expertise to build a world class GTM team, drive market position and align with our product teams on customer outcomes.
- Product Management
- Alliance and Channels
- Local Sales leadership
- Solution Consulting leadership
- Professional Services and Alliance & Channel Partners
- Business Unit Product Mgmt
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop a go-to-market model to build a multi-hundred-million dollar line of business in the largest and most strategic market
- Continuously develop our team of specialised sellers with domain expertise in Risk & ESG to drive ServiceNow solutions.
- Lead, organize, and manage executive-level strategic planning, sales programs and operational cadence to drive operational excellence, continuous improvement and implement changes across our business in conjunction with functional leaders.
- Define programs for enabling the field sales and solution consulting teams to drive Risk workflow solution sales, adoption and value proposition
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Risk Solutions.
- Partner with our Global Alliance and Channel organization to build: sell to, sell with and sell through models
- Align as a trusted advisor and strategic team member to both sales and company executives in order to understand market conditions, customer requirements and challenges, and assist in strategically planning GTM, solution capabilities and strategic partnerships
- Influence and drive the right value model around pricing and packaging
- Establish trusted relationships with your sales team, product management, marketing, global sales leadership, professional services and global alliance and channels leaders
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
- Develop clearly defined go-to-market initiatives with key ServiceNow sales, marketing and business unit leaders to achieve revenue goals. Define key milestones and progress tracking metrics & drive associated operating rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- Build strong relationships with executive leaders in both our customers and partners
- Relentless focus on recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Drive a customer success focus and a win as a team culture
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Extensive sales leadership experience: recruiting and developing high performance teams selling into the Risk domains
- Has a strong drive for results and ability to collaborate and influence in a “Win as a team” environment
- Strong people management skills with a passion for coaching and developing others to their highest potential
- Proven leadership skills inspiring people and building a business from start up to scale
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills communicating and collaborating with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels with in an organization.
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- A passion evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and other outlets to build brand preference and recognition
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to develop programs for enablement and growth
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel 20% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.