Sales Director at All Campus
All Campus creates value for leading universities by expanding their reach and cultivating relationships with students to advance their lives through education. All Campus provides an outstanding experience for students, university clients and our employees, Guided by our experience interacting with students from a wide variety of fields and backgrounds, we create a customized, specialized service offering to capture any audience. Our growing list of clients includes the University of Southern California, the University of Arizona, the George Washington University, the University of Florida, Purdue University, Boston University, DePaul University, and many other universities.
We are rapidly growing and have a need to expand our national sales team. We’re seeking a Sales Director that will have a regional territory of top public and private university prospects.
The Sales Director will be responsible for pursuing Online Program Management (OPM) partnerships and developing new and existing relationships with universities in your regional territory. As the representative of All Campus' service offering to prospective clients, the position requires calling on and meeting with high-level contacts at top public and private universities, experience selling complex multiple year sales opportunities, negotiating terms, building and maintaining robust sales pipeline. Extensive travel will also be required and may account for as much as 75% of the Sales Director’s time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect new clients for Online Program Management (OPM) partnerships with top public and private universities
- Lead in developing sales strategy and initiatives for generating new clients
- Build and maintain robust sales pipeline
- Negotiate contract terms
- Provide consultative marketing solutions and superior customer service to prospective and current clients.
- Develop and lead sales presentations with multiple high-level university contacts
- Present and consult on in-depth research market potential
- Create proposals and pro formas
- Build and maintain Salesforce database of prospective contact lists
- Maintain a sales opportunity pipeline in Salesforce of activities and opportunities
- Travel for meetings and conferences.
- Create and close end-to-end sales opportunities by prospecting new leads, generating sales correspondences, proposals, sales calls, and completing sales
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- College degree, with focus in Business/Marketing is preferred but not required
- 5+ years of sales experience with a focus in the higher education industry is preferred
- Experience in business development/agency marketing services for education industry