We are looking for strong sales leaders with excellent sales experience to lead us through our growth phase.
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, analysis and insight abilities that lead to new logo acquisition from prospecting, nurturing and building opportunity pipeline.
- Be effective in leading enterprises through evaluation and adoption of in a 6-9 month selling cycle with deal sizes of ranging from $200-$500K in ARR.
- Manage Enterprise Sales cycle from initial pitch, testing/POC, to Ongoing Partnership.
- Build and foster C level (CIO’s, Chief Under writers) relationships ensuring Executive "buy in" during the Enterprise Sales cycle.
- Direct customer and stakeholder relationships with confidence and ease driving to key revenue goals to reach Sales quota.
- Understand your client’s business goals, identify trends, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions and in turn, effectively communicate the benefits of Datacubes solutions at all levels.
- Orchestrate a broad set of internal resources (Product, Solutions Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to achieve your new logo acquisition goals and drive platform innovation to capture market opportunity.
- Demonstrate that you have effectively performed sales forecasting in a quarterly and annual planning rhythm with high levels of predictability, quality and accuracy on both a quarter and.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry preferable, but not necessary.
Read Full Job Description