Sales Director at DataCubes Inc.
If you are a Sales professional ready for new opportunities for growth & advancement in the Insurtech industry, look no further. Datacubes is searching for a Sales Director to make an impact on our customers, our firm & the industry.
Who we are:
We are a diverse group of driven individuals that love to problem-solve. We are all about serving insurers, our customers, and growing the company organically through strong core values. Through d3: Data. Discovery. Decision.®, DataCubes uses decision science to automate submission intake, information gathering and commercial insurance underwriting process. We help carriers achieve their goals through AI and machine learning on a data science platform.
The Sales Team works with our customers to develop shared goals, and the strategies and tactics to achieve them. The team works with insurance carriers to improve loss ratios and expense ratios, improve customer experience and help expand markets through growth and retention.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, analysis and insight abilities that lead to new logo acquisitions from prospecting, nurturing and building opportunity pipelines
- Be effective in leading enterprises through evaluation and adoption in a 6-9 month selling cycle with deal sizes ranging from $200-$500K in ARR
- Manage Enterprise Sales cycle from initial pitch, product validation to Ongoing Partnership
- Build and foster C-suite relationships ensuring Executive 'buy in' during the Enterprise Sales cycle
- Direct customer and stakeholder relationships with confidence and ease; driving toward key revenue goals to reach Sales quota
- Understand client business goals, identify trends, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions and, in turn, effectively communicate the benefits of Datacubes solutions at all levels
- Orchestrate a broad set of internal resources (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc) to achieve new logo acquisition goals and drive platform innovation to capture market opportunity
- Demonstrate effective sales forecasting in quarterly & annual planning rhythm with high level of predictability, quality and accuracy
The Most Successful Candidates:
- Have unparalleled dedication to the customer's best interest
- Are comfortable navigating, engaging and developing relationships at all levels of an organization (internally/externally)
- Have a strong business acumen
- Are familiar with sales metrics and activities
- Can quickly switch between big-picture strategist and detail-oriented tactician
- Have an eye for detail, are natural organizers and exceptional at time management
Working with us means:
- You will be joining one of the most exciting companies in Insurtech; your work will make a significant and immediate impact for our customers, our firm, and the industry. Team members at DataCubes earn a competitive salary and benefit from some amazing perks—unlimited PTO, flexible work hours, health, dental, and vision insurance, and 401(k) to name a few.
Let’s chat if you:
- Have 5+ years of professional experience in Enterprise Sales (P&C insurance experience preferred)
- Live in/near a major metropolitan city in the Midwest (within 50 miles of a large airport); Chicago would be ideal!
- Obtained a bachelors or advanced degree
- Are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and Sales CRM tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc)