About Victory Lap:
The future of education and work is approaching new heights with the onset of COVID and the realization that formal educational institutions aren’t doing enough to bridge the gap between education and career success. There are over 500 bootcamps across North America, and Victory Lap has been one of the leading sales bootcamps in the country since launching just over 4 years ago. It is our firm belief, sales is the greatest profession in the world when done right and we have modernized the approach to enable more individuals to break into their sales career successfully.
As a result of building a premier sales education program for aspiring professionals, we’ve been able to curate a list of top company partners that rely on our talent marketplace to help build their sales teams with ready to sell talent.
Since 2016 we have graduated over 1000 Victory Lap students and partnered with more than 175 companies. Our proven training methods, best of breed solutions, and proprietary marketplace technology has improved sales success rates and we take great pride in the value we bring to individuals and company teams alike.
About The Role:
This individual will be the lead instructor and facilitator for all our student facing bootcamp programs and will have a profound impact on each student as a coach, mentor, and teacher.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Develop highly engaging and interactive training materials (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc) with course development
- Provide 1:1 coaching and feedback throughout the program in both live scenarios and through our LMS
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Tailor the training and coaching to each student to ensure they graduate the program job ready
- Support Victory Lap leadership team with corporate training engagements by assisting in content creation and classroom facilitation
- Collaborate closely with Admissions and Client Success Manager to ensure all training is relevant and crucial student information is being communicated cross-functionally.
What We're Looking For:
- 2-5 years of experience in training, coaching, managing, or developing sales reps
- A love for teaching, coaching, and mentoring sales professionals
- Great classroom management and engagement ability and to be that teacher everyone loves
- Experience in content creation, facilitation, and testing methodologies for all adult learning styles in a blended learning environment
- Successful track record in sales and sales leadership a big plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills; likable, motivational, and genuine
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strategic thinker and visionary leader.
Other Company Highlights & Benefits:
- Health & Dental Insurance Benefits
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
- Commuter Benefits for When We Aren't Remote
- Flexible Work Schedule & Unlimited PTO
- Team Bonding Activities and Events (just ask someone about the Miami trip in your interview)