Sales Enablement Specialist
Sprout Social is looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist with experience in coaching and training sales representatives. This person must demonstrate past successes in designing, developing, and facilitating training, coaching reps to achieve quota, managing projects, and honing sales processes.
Sprout Social is used by more than 19,000 brands around the world. Companies like Trello, Zendesk, SoulCycle, Fender and Evernote rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
- Identify needs within sales organization to effectively develop and deliver training content, in both initial and continued learning environments
- Use coaching, training, mentoring, and group collaboration to improve and influence results
- Evaluate rep performance and determine actions necessary to continue positive growth
- Proactively drive and support change and continuous improvement.
- Take initiative in project management
- Effectively engage audience; dynamic and interactive presenter
- Liaise with other areas of the organization for product rollouts and process optimizations
- Act as available resource and expert
- Consistently collaborate with training team and sales managers to ensure training effectiveness
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 years of sales training experience or 3 years of sales experience, preferably with a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- Solid organizational skills
- Presentation/public speaking experience
- Solid communication skills
- Exudes passion and enjoys active coaching/management
- Prefers a fast paced, ever changing role
- Natural leader yet thrives in team environment
- Bright, critical thinker; can make complex things simple
- Committed to success of others
- Takes criticism directly and responds with results-oriented action
- Delivers criticism directly and professionally
- Inquisitive, problem solver, enjoys fixing challenges and learns on the go
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is an equal opportunity employer. Anyone seeking employment here is considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, Illinois, or local law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!