BigTime Software is looking to add a Sales Enablement Specialist to our growing People team. Reporting into our Manager of Learning & Development, this individual will focus on developing and delivering engaging, results-driven training to increase the effectiveness of the revenue teams while decreasing time to ramp. You will also own the continuing education of our revenue teams to foster ongoing skill development. As part of the People team, you will be part of the lifeblood of Big Time Software and become a pivotal culture ambassador. If you’re someone who’s motivated by seeing your co-workers thrive & develop in their careers, this position will be extremely rewarding for you.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Develop and deliver all Revenue team related training content
- Facilitate Revenue new hire onboarding programming.
- Constantly iterate on onboarding programs to improve likelihood of new hire ramp performance.
- Ownership of training calendar to ensure business needs and team member needs are balanced and prioritized properly.
- Become an expert on the Sales Organizations inner workings including procedures, policies, best practices, systems and tools to incorporate into training initiatives and priorities setting.
- Identify sales performance trends and associate them to training needs.
- Ensure proper delivery mechanisms of training; stand & deliver, classrooms, activity based workshops, 1:1 training, creation of resource docs, etc.
- Shadowing and coaching team members with assessment tools ready.
- Assist Revenue Leadership in identifying Learner under-performance and strategizing best course of action.
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively with all departments across the organization to ensure knowledge sharing and alignment with other teams
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in sales enablement or sales training, including new hire onboarding and ongoing training
- 2+ years at a B2B SaaS organization
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or priorities at once
- Previous experience serving as an internal business partner to Sales or CS department
- Strong presenter: Bringing high energy and thriving in front of a group
- Curriculum development experience with ability to customize courses for various audiences
- Comfortable giving & receiving feedback
- Agile thinker: Able to create new ideas, try new things, and move quickly to help our team improve
- Capable of growing as our company grows with the ability to lead others
- Experience using Salesforce, Gong, and a learning management software
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly Lunch Credit via DoorDash and company paid DashPass (free unlimited delivery)
- While the role is based in Chicago, we offer a Flexible Work Environment with opportunity to work remotely
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location
- Hybrid In-Office Model (2-3 days in office)