Sales Enablement Specialist
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
Over the past couple of years, the buzz around our platform has been growing. On the sales team especially, there is a sense of urgency to capitalize on that goodwill. To excel here, you’ll need to be a driven, self-motivated person who can produce great work, quickly.
We are currently seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist to assist in the building and administration of our on-boarding and continued education plan.
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the sales team, roles and career path
- Familiarizing yourself with current processes and existing training materials
- Partnering with existing team to assist in the building and deployment of on-boarding and continued education sessions
What Is Needed:
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Should have multiple years of quota carrying experience with a strong understanding of sales process.
- Needs to be a team player, energetic and a dynamic presenter.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description