Sales Enablement Specialist
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the sales team, roles and career path
- Familiarizing yourself with current processes and existing training materials
- Partnering with existing team to assist in the building and deployment of on-boarding and continued education sessions
What Is Needed:
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Should have multiple years of quota carrying experience with a strong understanding of sales process.
- Needs to be a team player, energetic and a dynamic presenter.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!