Sales Enablement Specialist
Sprout Social is looking for a highly driven, outgoing and tech-savvy Sales Enablement Specialist with experience in coaching and training sales representatives. This person must demonstrate past successes in designing, developing, and facilitating training, coaching reps to achieve quota, managing projects, and honing sales processes.
Sprout Social is used by over 25,000 brands worldwide including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
- Proven Sales/Customer Success OR ideally Sales Enablement/Training experience in the technology industry
- Team lead, coaching, and mentorship experience is a plus
- Proven track record of success in previous roles
- Demonstrated passion for continuous learning and development
- Easily builds authentic relationships and collaborates closely with teammates
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand onboarding needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Zendesk experience is a plus
- Social media management experience is a plus
Within 1 month, you will…
- Complete Sprout Social’s 3-week new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Meet your new hire training cohort and establish relationships across all areas of the company that will last for all of your time at Sprout and beyond
- Pass your Sprout certification
- Meet with the leaders and reps for the org that you support to understand the sales cycle, areas of strength, and gaps needing improvement
- Partner with other Enablement team members to understand opportunities in New Hire Onboarding and in Continued Education initiatives
- Set goals for personal development in the first 6 months
Within 3 months, you will…
- Effectively prioritize the needs of the business in order of impact and urgency by running meetings with department stakeholders
- Customize content for the org they support for broader sales initiatives, product launches, and industry education
- Build and run training sessions to pull through initiatives that are deemed most valuable for the org leaders
- Use the LMS to add virtual training to accompany in person sessions
- Use Jira to plan work in 2 week sprints
- Become a Sprout Social and Social Media expert to confidently speak to ever-changing trends, new product features and platform enhancements to help our clients realize their full potential and accomplish their goals.
Within 6 months, you will…
- Review monthly metrics with partner analyst to discern areas of opportunity for enablement intervention
- Own enablement meetings with the sales leaders you support to ensure organizational support and consistency among teams
- Understand all aspects of New Hire Onboarding and optimize to ensure team members are ready to effectively hit goal upon program completion
- Create a playbook that will encapsulate the day to day of the team members including sales processes, opportunity flow, tool optimization, and other valuable resources
- Build positive relationships with the reps that you will be supporting by attending team meetings and consistently providing value
Within 12 months, you will…
- Consistently and reliably give and receive feedback with peers
- Have complete control over enablement strategy for the designated org
- Present new ways for the team to continue to grow
- Become a model citizen in the sales org
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members