ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
Over the past couple of years, the buzz around our platform has been growing. On the sales team especially, there is a sense of urgency to capitalize on that goodwill.
To excel here, you’ll need to be a driven, self-motivated person who can produce great work, quickly. We are seeking a highly motivating leader to oversee a team of Account Executives. This is a fast paced team focused on qualification and closing of opportunities.
What your day could consist of:
- Hire and Coach Account Executives (typically between 1-3 years experience);
- Actively shadow and review call recordings and provide specific and actionable feedback to AE's via weekly 1:1's;
- Monitor and maintain a high level of integrity within the sales process;
- Maintain a lively, high energy, fun, competitive and cooperative team culture that is focused on results;
- Motivate team to meet objectives of closing revenue, identifying and qualifying opportunities and contribution to overall team revenue;
- Coach and develop AE's into all star sellers and future leaders.
What is needed:
- Previous experience and a comprehensive understanding of a high activity environment;
- Previous leadership/coaching experience strongly preferred but not firmly required if a track record of high performance can be proven;
- Someone that can drive a positive, fun and results oriented team dynamic;
- Experience and strong point of view on deal qualification a must (experience with the Sandler Sales Methodology a plus);
- Must be metrics driven with the ability to use data to drive decisions;
- Should be very focused on development and advancement of their team members and must also be highly coachable themselves.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.