Sales Manager - Account Representatives
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Hire and Coach Account Representatives (typically between 1-3 years experience);
- Actively shadow and review call recordings and provide specific and actionable feedback to AR's via weekly 1:1's;
- Monitor and maintain high level of integrity within the sales process;
- Maintain a lively, high energy, fun, competitive and cooperative team culture that is focused on results;
- Motivate team to meet objectives of closing revenue, identifying and qualifying opportunities to pass to the sales team and contribution to overall team revenue;
- Coach and develop AR's into all star sellers and future leaders.
What Is Needed:
- Previous experience in and a comprehensive understanding of a high inbound activity environment;
- Previous leadership/coaching experience strongly preferred but not firmly required if a track record of high performance can be proven;
- Someone that can drive a positive, fun and results oriented team dynamic;
- Experience and strong point of view on deal qualification a must (experience with the Sandler Sales Methodology a plus);
- Must be metrics driven with the ability use data to drive decisions;
- Should be very focused on development and advancement of their team members and must also be highly coachable themselves.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!