Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The role of TiV Sales Manager is to sell into dealership TiV unique advantages by leveraging your contacts, generating/follow-up on leads and professionally close. You will be evaluated by the following Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in addition to sales performance:
- Pipeline Coverage: develop qualified pipeline coverage to reflect 3X to 5X of monthly and quarterly quota targets
- Salesforce Forecasting and Pipeline Management: maintain perpetual pipeline of sales opportunities and deliver sales forecast amounts on monthly and quarterly basis
- Lead generation, closes and customer sustainment
- Customer sustainment Visits: periodic consult visits and online meetings to active dealer customers, as determined by utilization, performance and OEM requirements and Affinitiv guidelines
- Sell Trade-In Valet products and services to customers within your assigned territory using a consultative approach to meet and exceed all revenue quota targets (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Travel within assigned territory and conduct online meetings with prospects and current customers
- Maintain activity level of phone calls, E mails, scheduled meetings, and prospecting per RDM Expectations Grid
- Establish qualified pipeline opportunities to reflect 3X to 5X of monthly and quarterly quota targets.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit their dealership, and help achieve OEM Corporate KPIs as well as Affinitiv KPIs
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Utilize assigned Account Executives to ensure complete satisfaction with Affinitiv's installed products and services
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and record all sales activity
- Customer accounts, billing, and contract administration
- Customer and prospect activity
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand customer's specific needs
- Interact regularly with Affinitiv thought leaders: FCA Sales VP, OEM SVP to identify new opportunities
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in dealership sales environment and familiarity vehicle valuation software sales
- 2+ years experience in sales, sales management at a successful dealership
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to travel 80%
- Previous record of success and excellent employment references
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.