Sales Operations Analyst, Renewals
Morningstar’s Business Development and Sales group is responsible for helping our advisor and institutional clients build their businesses and provide better outcomes for investors. The group is structured primarily along the following client segments: advisors, asset management, institutional consultants, academics, pensions and hedge funds.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will assist with increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of Morningstar’s award-winning Renewal team. The Renewal team is responsible for helping our Global Sales teams grow their book of business through technology innovation and operational efficiency. You will be responsible for obtaining a deep understanding of how our sales representatives currently go about their role, identify areas for improvement, and recommend and implement solutions to allow our sales team to optimize results. You will gain a deep understanding of the systems and processes that brings revenue to Morningstar. You will assist in reporting, general sales support and process improvement. This position is based in Chicago.
- Participate in the Salesforce approval workflow in the submission to gatekeeper role.
- Lead the processing of Advisor Workstation opportunities on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide expert guidance and troubleshoot errors and issues with sales representatives.
- Collaborate on process improvement projects with global colleagues, using analytical tools such as Tableau and Salesforce dashboards and using Robotic Process Automation.
- Monitor process improvement projects, assess effectiveness and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Minimum of 1 year of data analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work systematically and analytically using software, data, and metrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Globe and Salesforce.com preferred.
- Excellent time management, organizational, customer service and analytical skills.
- A bachelor's degree is required.