ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for working with Sales leadership in the US to drive key objectives for the business and turning data driven insights into actions. This role will work cross functionally with Sales, Finance and other Go-To-Market teams. The right candidate must have the ability to both think strategically to develop plans, and also have the operational expertise to execute on them.
What your day could consist of:
- Partner with regional Sales leadership to define and execute sales strategy, policies, processes and business system requirements
- Own forecasting and planning process for AMER business development, as well as global consolidation. Determine territories, quota and headcount for each region.
- Provide visibility into the health of the business and timely performance tracking through dashboards and business reviews
- Perform analysis to identify gaps and maximize Biz Dev productivity and efficiency
- Drive operational efficiency and productivity with continuous tools and process improvements.
What is needed:
- 2+ years in sales or revenue operations; must have SaaS experience.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel; Comfort with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.), SQL knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical thinker with an outcomes-oriented approach to sales and sales operations.
- Experience with managing key metrics for sales success.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity. Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Highly organized self-starter who enjoys driving business impact and operational efficiency.
- Strong business acumen, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.